WB Police Constable Recruitment Preli and Final Written Examination Details
You are welcome to Agragami.in!
Many of you are aspiring to get a position in the WBP Constable 2022 Recruitment, but don’t have a clear idea about different steps of the constable recruitment process, like- preliminary and mains exam, PMT & PET exam, interview or personality test, medical test and document verification etc.
See, as you have to go through all these steps of the recruitment process, you should know in detail about all the steps, otherwise you may have to face different types of difficulties throughout the recruitment process.
So without wasting any more time, let’s see all the steps of the recruitment process in detail one by one below.
All Steps Of WBP Constable Recruitment
The steps of constable recruitment process are:
- At first, preliminary written test
- Then, physical measurement test
- Then, physical Efficiency test
- After that, final or main written test
- Then, interview or personality test
- Then, document verification
- And At last, medical test or medical examination.
Now see each of the steps in detail below one by one:
Preliminary Written Examination
All important details of WBP Preliminary Exam:
- The first most step of the recruitment is preliminary written test.
- In preliminary written test there will be 100 questions of one mark, means full marks will be 100 for this written test.
- In this exam questions will be asked from the subjects of – 1. general knowledge and general awareness, 2. general mathematics and, 3. general Intelligence and reasoning.
- There will be 50 questions from general knowledge and general awareness, 30 questions from general mathematics and 20 questions from general Intelligence and reasoning.
- Preliminary written test will be a pen and paper based test, answers will be taken by the use of OMR sheet.
- For each wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 mark will be reduced.
- And there will be given 60 minutes to answer all the 100 questions.
Final or Main Written Examination
All important details of WBP Main Exam:
- The fourth step of wbp recruitment is final for main written examination.
- Final written examination will consist of 85 MCQ questions, each carrying one mark. Means- final written examination will be of 85 marks.
- These 85 questions will be asked from four subjects- 1. General Knowledge (G.K) and General Awareness (G.A), 2. General English, 3. General Mathematics and 4. General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- There will be 25 questions from General Knowledge and General Awareness, 25 questions from General English, 20 questions from General Mathematics and 15 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Final written examination will also be a pen and paper based test, and answers will be taken by the use of OMR sheet.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- In final written examination also total time of 60 minutes will be given for answering 85 questions.
Stages other than Preli and Main Exam of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
Click on each points below to see the detailed information:
- WBP Constable Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test details
- WBP Constable Interview or Personality Test details
- WBP Constable Document Verification Process details
- WBP Constable Medical Examination Process details