WBP Constable Interview Or Personality Test All Important Details
You are welcome to Agragami.in!
In this article we will discuss about each of the aspects of WBP Constable Interview or Personality Test, like- from which subject’s questions are asked, what type of questions are asked about your personal life, what extra curriculum questions are asked and which characteristic qualities are checked of yourself.
Now see all the details about WBP Constable Interview one by one below:
WBP Constable Interview or Personality Test
Important details of WBP Constable Interview:
- After the publication of final written exam cut off, if you qualify for the category you belongs to, you will be called for interview of personality test.
- Interview or personality test will consist of 15 marks.
- WBP Interview is usually held in different offices of police, like- district police office etc, your interview venue will be notified to you before the commencement date your interview.
- Some will be present on the interview, they will have your filled up application form from beforehand, any type of questions can be asked from there.
- Questions will be asked about your personal life, regarding your favourite things, your hobby etc.
- Questions will be asked from your education, your degrees, your schooling etc.
- Whether you are eligible to be a West Bengal Police Constable or not will be analysed from different aspects and directions.
- Your mental stability, analysing power and presence of mind will also be checked.
- Whether you are aware or not about the present scenario and current events going on throughout India and outside will be analysed.
- After analysing from all these aspects and sections marks will be given within 15 as per your performance.
- Final cut off marks will be prepared by taking into consideration of both the marks of final written examination and interview.
- You will be qualified for the next stage only after being qualified according to the final cut off mark published after the interview or personality test.
Stages other than Interview or Personality Test of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
Click on each points below to see the detailed information:
- WBP Constable Preliminary And Main Written Exam
- WBP Constable Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- WBP Constable Document Verification Process
- WBP Constable Medical Examination Process
FAQs – WBP Constable Interview or Personality Test
1. What is the total marks allotted for WBP Constable Interview?
A total of 15 marks is allotted for WB Constable Interview.
2. What type of questions are asked in WBP Constable Interview?
Different type of questions related to – your academic, your personal life, your hobby, current events etc are asked in the interview.