WBP Constable Document Verification Process Detailed Informations
You are welcome to Agragami.in!
Many of the aspirants who are taking part in the WBP Constable Recruitment to get a police constable job, don’t know much more about the Document Verification Process of WBP Constable Recruitment.
That’s why, in this article today we will discuss about each and every important informations including: which original documents will be required, what documents xerox copy will be required, which documents of father and mother will be needed, where they have to submit their documents etc.
Now see each and every important informations below one by one:
WBP Constable Document Verification Process
Documents Verification important details:
- Final cut off marks will be prepared by taking account of both the marks of final written examination and interview.
- After publication of the final cut off marks, candidates who will qualify as per their category cut off, have to go to the Constable Recruitment Section of official website of WB Police, then they have to enter their date of birth and registration number, then a pop up window will open and there will be written like – “Provisionally Selected for WBP Constable”. It means youa areselected for the WBP Constable post for now.
- After some days of the publication of the final cut off marks, the name of the provisionally selected candidates will be informed to their local police stations, and they will be called by phone call from the local police station.
- There they will be instructed by the local police station to go to the R.O office.
- At R.O office a D.V form (document verification form) will be given to the provisionally selected candidates.
- You have to fill all the details of Informations asked in this form, and attach all your documents xerox copy after attesting from a gazetted officer with that filled up form. And you have to attach any one document’s xerox copy of your father and mother with that form.
- You have to submit one copy of that filled up form with all attached documents to the R.O office.
- After some days you will be called from the S.B office, and you will be instructed to make three copies of the filled up form and all the attached documents and submit two copy of them to the S.B office and keep one copy with you.
- After that all of your documents will be verified from each board or authority certifying that document, and this verification process will take some time, and with that step your documents verification process will complete.
- After some days you will again be called from the D.B office, and there you will be given instructions and all Informations about the next stage of recruitment that is medical examination.
Stages other than Documents Verification of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
Click on each points below to see the detailed information:
- WBP Constable Preliminary And Main Written Exam
- WBP Constable Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test details
- WBP Constable Interview or Personality Test details
- WBP Constable Medical Examination Process details
FAQs – WBP Constable Document Verification
1. What are the steps of document verification for WBP Constable?
There are several steps of of the document verification process of WBP Constable, check details in this article.