PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Check @pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Status Check 2023: PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries who are trying to check their beneficiary status and 12th installment date can expect to get the 12th installment amount to be delivered to their bank account in the month of October 2022. But to get the installment amount surely, they should do their eKYC online or offline and should meet all the eligibility criterias of the scheme. Get details about the PM Kisan Status Checking process 2023, present eKYC doing process, Beneficiary List Checking process, Eligibility Criterias etc below one by one.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Date
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme was launched by Indian government on 2018’s 1st December to help small and marginal farmers with some money amount. Farmers get Rs.6000 annually divided into 3 installments transferred to their bank account in the gap of 4 month.
Beneficiary farmers who are eagerly waiting for the 12th installment can expect to get the amount transferred to their bank account before 26th October that is Deepavali.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online Process 2023
Farmers who have registered themselves to get benefited from this PM Kisan Scheme, should follow the steps furnished below one by one to know their beneficiary status:
- At first go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at: pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the Homepage of PM Kisan Site you can see “Beneficiary Status” tab available under “Candidate Corner” option.
- Then you can choose registration number or mobile number as per your convenience and enter the credentials correctly.
- Then enter the captcha code in the captcha box and click on the “Get Data” button below.
- Through this steps you can successfully check your beneficiary status.
How to do PM Kisan eKYC 2022 Online?
Farmers who have not yet done their eKYC should follow these steps to complete their eKYC online:
- First go to the official website at: pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the homepage find eKYC option and click on it.
- Then enter your 12 digit aadhar card number and fill the captcha code in the required places.
- After that choose the “Search” option.
- Then enter the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- On the next window send OTP option will appear before you, click on it to receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Then a 6 digit OTP will be delivered to your mobile number, enter that OTP in the required box.
- Finally click the Submit button after filling out the form completely.
How to do PM Kisan eKYC 2023 offline?
Beneficiaries who are unable to do KYC online, can also do it offline very easily, follow below steps:
- Visit your nearest CSC centre to do your eKYC offline.
- Then find the “PM Kisan Seva” there.
- Then choose the biometric or OTP KYC for PM Kisan option under the drop down menu.
- Enter your Aadhar card number in the required fields.
- Next click on the “Submit And Authenticate” option to start your biometric authentication.
- Give your biometric information in the biometric authentication machine and finally click on Submit button.
- Now you can check your PM Kisan eKYC Status for assurance.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Checking 2023
After completing the registration and e KYC process, farmers should check whether their name is enlisted in the beneficiary list or not to get confirmation about their installment transfer. To know whether their name is in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List or not they should follow below steps one by one:
- First go to the official website at: pmkisan.gov.in
- Then under the “Farmers Corner” tab find the option “Beneficiary List” and click on it.
- A new window will be opened before you where different options will be to choose your specific residential region.
- In the first box you will be needed to select your state,
- In the next box select your district,
- After that select your subdivision,
- Then select your residential block,
- And finally select your village.
- Then click on the “Get Report” button given below.
- Then the table containing farmer names, their father’s names, gender and residing address will be shown below.
- You can check your name in the list. If the list contains more than one page you can go to other pages by clicking on the page number given below the table.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criterias 2023
Farmers who don’t know yet the Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Scheme should know their eligibility before applying for it. You can check whether are eligible or not by going through the eligibility criterias for PMKSNY given below:
- Before all, the person applying to get the benefits from this scheme must be a citizen of Indian territory.
- All the marginal and small farmers who are owning a land up 2 hectors can get the benefits.
- Age of the farmer should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The farmer should not earn an income of more than Rs.15000 per month.
- The farmer must have an Aadhar card.
- Farmer should hold a savings account or a Jan Dhan account number with official IFSC code.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Status
Farmers who will furnish all the required eligibility criterias will get a payment of 6000 rupees on annual basis. This amount is divided into three installments and transferred to beneficiaries account for 3 times with the gap of 4 months between them.
Farmers who have registered themselves beforehand have got the 11 installment amount in their bank account. Though officially no announcement is made for the 12th installment date, information from various sources suggest that 12th installment is likely to be transferred to beneficiaries account before 26th October of 2022.
But to get the installment amount surely transferred to their bank account they should register themselves and complete their eKYC online or offline as per their convenience. New farmers registering themselves for the scheme will get the first installment amount from April to July month in their bank account.
Government can any time update the informations about the PM Kisan 12th Installment at the official website, to get instant news about your 12th installment date you can check our website regularly, to do PM Kisan Status Check 2023.
How to check pm kisan.gov.in status 2023?
To check PM Kisan.gov.in Status at 2023:
- First visit the official site at: pmkisan.gov.in to verify your status 2023.
- Then see the process of PMKSNY Installment beneficiary list carefully.
- After that click on the PM Kisan Installment beneficiary status link, then a new window will be opened before you on the next screen.
- Here you will be provided blanks to enter either of your Account Number or your Aadhaar Card number.
- After entering any of the required data click on “Get Data” button.
- Then next page will be redirected to the information page where your PM Kisan Status 2023 will be shown.
FAQs – Pm.kisan.gov.in Status Check 2023
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023?
To check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online follow this steps mentioned here in this article.
How to Check PM Kisan KYC Status?
You can check PM Kisan KYC status by following this steps mentioned here.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023?
To see PM Kisan Beneficiary List follow this steps mentioned here.