36 Medical Officer Recruitment Under KMC Eligibility, Salary, Selection Procedure Vital Informations
A great job opportunity has been released by Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC), 36 Medical Officer Vacancy has been released for persons with an MBBS Degree.
If you are interested then you should check all the details about the recruitment like- category wise vacancy, eligibility criterias, salary and pay-scale, detailed selection process etc in this article.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Details
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Category Wise Vacancy Detail of KMC Medical Officer Recruitment
Now see category wise vacancies in the table below-
Detailed Eligibility Criterias for Medical Officer Recruitment Under KMC
You should meet the eligibility criterias mention in official notification for selection as Medical Officer of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021.
You must be within the age limit as described in official notification.
- Lower age limit is: 18 years
- Upper age limit is: 37 years
Age relaxation is also available for different categories as per Government and Kolkata Municipal Corporation rules, see below table for category wise age relaxation details-
KMC Contractual Worker
3 year (maximum)
You must possess the educational qualification required to apply for the post of Medical Officer under Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Minimum educational qualification is: an MBBS Degree from recognised University and duly registered in medical council of India.
Extra preference will be given to the candidates processing:
- A post graduate qualification like- DPH/ MD (Community Medicine)/ MD (PSM) from a recognised university of india.
- One year of experience in practice of medicine or working experience in the field of public health.
Note: candidates must posses all the required qualification and experience (if applicable) before the closing date of application for Medical Officer Recruitment of KMC, otherwise he will be disqualified if found so.
Online Application Fees for KMC Recruitment
You have to submit the required application fees and processing fees if applicable as per your category to validate your application. You can submit the application fees online through any method like- credit card, debit card, netbanking etc as per your convenience.
You may also pay your application fees offline at any branches of Punjab National Bank.
Now see application fees required to submit for different categories-
SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged
Note: Rs.20 extra as bank processing fees if paid offline.
How to Apply Online for KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
You must submit your application before 5th October 2021 at the official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission that is MSCWB.Org.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online-
- To apply online first you need to visit the official website of MSCWB.
- Then find the apply options for Medical Officer Recruitment on the home page and click on it.
- Online application form will open on the next tab.
- Then you have to fill all the required informations like educational details etc at the correct places.
- Then upload all the required documents like signature, photo, educational qualification certificate ctc one after one.
- Then click on the submit application button.
- Then pay the online application fees as applicable through your desired online method.
- Otherwise, you can generate challan for offline submission of application fees through Punjab National Bank branches.
- Finally take a print out of the submitted application form for further requirements.
Salary & Pay Scale of KMC Medical Officer
After successful completion of all the steps for KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, you will get a salary like this mention below as per official notification-
Salary and Pay Scale: Pay Level-16 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019
Detailed Selection Procedure of KMC Recruitment 2021
You should know the details selection process for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 to prepare yourself for the exam.
Detailed selection process have not been published yet by the KMC, you can visit our website Agragami.in regularly for future updates about the selection process and for all upcoming government jobs recruitment.
Syllabus for Medical Officer Recruitment of KMC
You you must know the syllabus of Medical Officer Recruitment of KMC to become prepared for the exam of selection.
No detail about the syllabus has been published by the KMC yet, we will publish the syllabus as soon as it become available by the KMC, you must visit our website to get future updates.