ADMISSION DETAILS - NON ACADEMIC SCHOOLS
This is our Jakkur Campus
We invite you...Please visit us and see the facilities, meet with prospective classmates and talk to our teachers. Please see the Contact us page for directions and telephone numbers. To inquire via email, please send your questions to
AGRAGAMI COMPOSITE PRE-UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
The admission is after graduation from 10th Standard. Our students transfer automatically if they wish to continue their education. The College is located at Jakkur campus. For new students - please follow the instructions:
1. Fill and sign the application form
. . a) S.S.L.C. marks card
. . b) Transfer Certificate
. . c) Eligibility Certificate for non-S.S.L.C. issued by PUC Education Department
. . d) Character Certificate issued by the Institution last studied
. . e) Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BCM
. . f) Rural study Certificate
. . g) Migration Certificate from the respective States
. . h) Three passport size photos
Please note that:
1. Admission granted by the college is only provisional, subject to approval by the Pre-University Board.
2. Fee of any kind will not be refunded under no circumstances for premature withdrawal from the course or the hostel or both.
3. All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction
4. Date of admission depends upon the notification of results from S.S.L.C.
5. One year stay at the hostel is mandatory for those who requested accommodation in the hostel. Alternatively, one year hostel fee is non-refundable.
6. Right of admission is reserved by the management.
For any other questions, please see the Contact Us page or send your questions to
SRI RAMA VIDYALAYA (CBSE) located at Jakkur campus
SRI RAMA VIDYALAYA (STATE BOARD) located at Jakkur campus
AGRAGAMI VIDYA KENDRA located at Yelahanka campus
All admission criteria are the same. Please note, that you must submit the filled applications in person to Agragami see here for directions and telephone numbers. To inquire via email, please send your questions to
. . . Children seeking admission for Pre-Nursery should be 2 years 6 months
. . . Junior Nursery Class (LKG) should be 3 years and 6 months and for Senior Nursery (UKG) should be 4 years and 6 months old as of the date
. . . Children seeking admission for I Standard should be 5 years old on 31st March of that academic year in which the admission to I standard is sought
Instructions for newly admitted students:
1. Fill and sign the application form
2. Provide for all children:
. . a) Original and copy of Birth certificate
. . b) three passport size photos
. . c) proof of up-to-date vaccinations for childhood diseases
3. Provide as applicable:
. . a) Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by the B.E.O or by the C.B.S.E, regional officer)
. . b) Report card of previous school attended
. . c) Caste certificate
. . d) Migration certificate
. . e) Registration Number (if any for class IX and X)
. . f) Application for transport facility (if required)
Admission will be granted against qualifying entrance test and the availability of seats.
School working schedule:
For Nursery: 8.45 a.m to 2 p.m
For I to X Standard: 8.45 a.m to 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday only
For enrollments it is best to visit the schools and see the facilities, meet with the teachers and discuss your concerns. Please see the Contact us page for directions and phone numbers or inquire via e-mail to
If you are from location other than Bangalore and wish to live at the campus,we offer hostel facilities at Yelahanka Campus (scroll down on that page to section Hostel Facilities). Please download the application here.
DECLARATION BY THE PARENTS
The following text should be typed, signed and submitted on a separate sheet along with the Admission Form AFTER READING the RULES AND REGULATIONS below:
We abide by the decision of the school authorities, We express our thanks for considering our daughter/son/ward for admission to Class in your esteemed institution. Further, regarding all the aspects of our daughter/son/ward's progress, we are happy to co-operate with the school management. We assure our wholehearted support to the school authorities in this noble cause of imparting quality education for our children.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Fee of any kind once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee collection timings: 9:15 a.m to 12:30 p.m, on all working days
- Those who wish to apply for the transfer certificate should apply only during the stipulated time schedule announced by the school authorities, failing which the child has to pay the prescribed fee, fixed from time to time by the management.
- Late payment of any kind of fee will attract penalty.
- If the child/ward is withdrawn from the school during the academic year, the prescribed tuition fee for that succeeding period (till the end of the academic year), should be paid). In case of late admission, the fee will be collected from the beginning of the academic year.
- Parents can meet the Principal only with prior appointment. Only special cases are considered without appointment.
- Every second Saturday parents can meet teachers between 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Participation in parent-teacher meeting is compulsory. Interactions with teacher other than specified here, will be only with prior permission of the Principal.
- Tuition fee will be collected for 12 months and is payable monthly.
- Those who avail the school transport facilities have to pay the transportation fee for 12 months.
- Special fee may be collected for the specific activities/ events organized whenever it is essential.
- Proper dress code, discipline and punctuality, neatness is utmost important, failing which appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- The child will not be allowed to attend classes without proper dress code.
- Books and uniform are generally supplied by the school only, at specially arranged counters.
- In all matters the decision of the management is final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission without any further explanations or justifications other than given.
News and Announcements
VSM Aerospace AME Training School
VSM Institute of Aerospace Engineering & Technology
Admission Details - VSM Institute & AME
Agragami Institute of Management and Technology
Agragami Applied Aeronautics
Rules and Regulations
Employment at Agragami
R&D - Agragami Nature's Electricity Generating System
Agragami Composite Pre-University College - Karnataka State Board
Agragami CBSE Schools (up to Grade X) Vidya Kendra and Sri Rama Vidyalaya
Agragami Vidya Kendra - Senior Secondary Grades XI-XII CBSE
Sri Rama Vidyalaya - Karnataka State Board
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
Albert Einstein US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
Agragami has several school buses serving both campuses. You can arrange for a small fee, the pickup and delivery of your child from your home to the school.
Please, speak to the school administrators when you register your child as a student.
FROM THE WEBMASTER
We are striving to make this web site the most informative for our students and visitors. We hope, that this web site will become a community effort, because without YOUR input, wishes, critiques (and criticism), we will not be able to achieve this objective.
So please help us and send us your corrections and comments (good, bad, even ugly) - everything will be appreciated, acknowledged, and whenever possible - implemented ASAP. Just click here Webmaster@agragami.in
to send us a note. THANK YOU !!!